The popular American carmaker has decided to roll out the newest version of the 2018 Chevy Trailblazer and keep their fame in every market as it is. Launched back in the year 2008, the Trailblazer was one of the most successful crossover SUV in the US car market due to its explicit features. Since then, the automaker has introduced this car in many countries and like the US it has made sensational debut everywhere. This car is long due for some necessary tweaking and upliftment. Though this upcoming car shares its design and chassis with the Colorado pickup, there are certain unique points that can lure customers towards it. Let’s look into those factors for better understanding.
2018 Chevy Trailblazer – Stylish Exterior and Interior Design
Regarding interior and exterior upliftment, the upcoming 2018 Chevy Trailblazer is going to provide a customer lot of new addition compared to its previous version.
- Xenon headlamps will come as standard for the first time in this model
- 18” alloy wheels will also lie underneath this upcoming model
- Seats will be 60/40 foldable and this can house 7 passengers easily
- Automatic climate control feature along with auto heated seats
- MyLink system of Chevy will also come in Chevy Trailblazer 2018
- A 7” multi-colored display will be there in the center console of Chevy Trailblazer 2018
Except these, lots of several other outstanding features are the expectation in its final production.
The upcoming 2018 Chevy Trailblazer is a feature-packed product that is going to roll out soon. The safety feature of this car is as follows.
- Hill descent control (HDC) along with Hill-start Assist (HAS))
- Electronic stability control (ESC) for better power distribution
- Traction control, EBD, ABS will all come as standard
- Along with these, there will be parking sensor, lane control sensor and climate warning sensor for better security
The final output is expected to have several other safety features for better safety of the riders.
2018 Chevy Trailblazer – Powertrain
As per speculations, the Chevy Trailblazer will have 2,8-liter engine with 197 HP. With this much of torque and HP, there are speculations that the car will be able to reach 60 mph mark within 6.7 seconds. This engine will mesh with a 6-speed automatic gearbox for better fuel efficiency. Also, as per speculations, this new 2018 Chevy Trailblazer will have an EPA of around 11 mpg in city condition and 16 mpg on the highway.
2018 Chevy Trailblazer – Affordability and Availablity
The new Chevy Trailblazer will cost approximately $33,000. However, deepening upon which color option, a buyer is choosing price may vary. For instance colors like Summit White, Satin Steel Grey, Auburn Brown Sizzle Red, Blue Mountain a buyer has to pay $295 additionally.
Regarding the launching date, there is no certainty yet. It is expected that the Chevy Trailblazer will be available in the market from the fourth quarter of 2017.
These are the main tweaking and upliftments that are going to take place in the 2018 Chevy Trailblazer. The upcoming car is potent enough to provide much-needed encouragement and fun in riding. However, the acceptance factor still solely depends on the prospect buyers.